Geometric Calculator - Bugs
- A limit to the number of digits in output, since we often
get 12 digit approximations to single digit numbers from
floating point arithmetic.
- The change sign, +/-, key doesn't change the exponent
sign after an exponent digit is entered.
- According to Hestenes, the functions exp, cos,
sin, cosh, and sinh are all well defined
for all multivector arguments. I'm not sure how to compute
them other than evaluating the series and crossing my
- Also according to Hestenes, the log function is not
defined for all multivectors, and is multivalued for some
- Rafal Ablamowicz' Maple package distinguishes
grade-inversion, reversion, and
conjugation, but it isn't clear that they differ in the
algebras on 2 and 3 dimensional euclidean spaces.
- A key to compute the square root would be useful, but
on further thought I'm not sure what the square root of
xy or xyz would be, not to mention how to
resolve the solutions to the square root of -1.
- No error messages are generated for division by zero.
- A tutorial.
- A three dimensional graphic display.